North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/24/13, 5:39 pm

My wife and I have been separated for over five years. She now lives in WV. Is there a way to find out if she has filed for divorce? I've lived at the same address since we split up, but she could in theory have me served via publication and I'd never know. Also, how can I find out if she's even still alive? She's not in the best of health thanks to being an almost life long smoker. Thanks!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search