North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 12:59 pm

How do you sign over parental rights and do you still have to pay child support because the mother don't want you in child life and you pay child support and plus send mother money on side cause she say she need stuff for chold but if you don't the mother wont let you talk to child

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search