North Carolina  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/13, 8:09 pm

I did a Writ but it didn't work because the defendant didn't have any items in their name. Is there anything else I can do to get my money back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search