North Carolina  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/09/08, 6:33 pm

How to marry someone from Ukraine who is on a work visa in he U.S.?

He is on a work visa and has a valid passport but he wants to stay and I want him too also and we want to get married!!! How can we make this possible without him going home!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search