North Carolina  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/25/11, 2:41 pm

A family member had surgery that resulted in a MRSA infection in her chest lining. She "lived" for 1.5 years with a chest drainage tube but (as predicted) she ultimately died as a result of the MRSA. Can the family (estate) be compensated for medical malpractice?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search