North Carolina  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/09/11, 7:34 pm

i got caught with steriods during a health and comfort inspection, and now im facing a special courtmartial, should i get a lawyer and how would it help if i got one

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search