North Carolina  |  Native American Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/29/13, 7:05 pm

When someone moves to another state to live do they have to change their car tag to the state they are living in now?

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/29/13, 8:23 pm by Rachel Hunter

Yes. Virtually all the states have some requirement that after you move from state A to state B you have 60 days to get a new driver's license and register your car in the new state.

And why is this posted under native american law?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney address not available

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search