Legal Question in Personal Injury in North Carolina

insurance company denied my PI claim

my time runs out 06/03/2005 on a accident i had in 04/02 the ex'tre times comes from a law suit that was filed by ex atty. while it was waiting for a hearing and he had it dismissed because he did not have the money an time to fight it.i sure do need to talk with someone soon that will be willing to help a man that is getting screwed by the ins co.can explain it all by phone or visit my case is a clear cut case as far as fault being on the other person as he pulled out in front of me and i hit him in the side that ins co is saying that it was a low impact accident and there was no way my injuries could had came from it when in fact i had to have surgery again on a shoulder that had just had surgery on it in 11/01 also i had a new injury to my knee that i have since had to have knee replacement on plus it woke up some pre-exesting problems that i had from prevs accidents but were not causing me any problems my dr also put me on total disability and the ss started my ss benefits on that date of the accident 04/02 so with that and letters from my dr saying that my injuries were realted to the accident i feel that i have a good case just need a good attorney and that as of real real soon.

please help me fight this ins.co

thank you

George Lennon Lennon, Camak & Bertics, PLLC

Re: insurance company denied my PI claim

Call the free NC Bar Association Lawyer Referral service at 1-800-662-7660 ASAP.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in North Carolina