North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/99, 12:52 pm

sustaining injury 15 mos. after accident

I was rear-ended in an accident over 15 months ago and now I must have more surgery done to correct my vision, due to blunt trauma. I never thought it would have been because of a car accident that my eyesight was completely gone in one eye and the other eye has to be surgically corrected too. What are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search