North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/12, 11:01 pm

I was at work over a month ago, I work at autobell car wash. I was vacumming out the trunk of a car and some 72 year old man was a good 20 feet behind me. He started to get out of his car and forgot to put it in park and left it in drive..the car came up and struck me from behind and crushed my left leg. I was rushed to tge er and was let go. I stayed one night at home then it started hurting so bad I had to go back. Once I went back they kept me for almost 5had days. My leg muscles had broke down and was releasing poision toxins through my kidneys and they said it could of caused kidney failure but they stopped it. I had alot of xrays and mris and doctors visits. Turns out i have small tears in my knee and calf. I have been on crutches since then and still have to take my pain meds, I cant even sleep anyway except on my back. I have to sit in a chair in the shower and have to have help getting my bottoms on. I have missed over a month of work and my workmans comp is not paying me what mt usual paycheck is. Im getting behind on my bills and etc. Im not supposed to drive while on pain meds either. Im 21years old. So im pretty much missing out pn alot of things. Including helping coach my local middle school football team, in summer training. My question is..what is a reasonable number money wise, to ask from the guy who hit me whenever I take him to court? I just need a number in the general area I should ask for. Please please help me and answer my question. Thank you!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search