North Carolina  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/23/13, 8:29 pm

I was adopted at birth along with most of my brothers and sisters but two of them were not they were raised by my mother who remarried. They two were products of her second marriage. When they both died they left everything to my sister. Is there any way I can challenge her in court for some of what my mother had?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search