Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

I purchased a Storage shed that was located on someone else's property. I am having trouble with my HOA approving the shed and also having trouble finding a company that can actually move it properly. I have kept the property owner aware of the situation and it has been several months. He wrote me today an email giving me 10 days notice or he'll take repossession of the shed. What are my rights or can they just take property that I purchased away like that?

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

You need to review your contract and consult an attorney. It is advisable to get all of the logistics done before you make a purchase...hindsight is 20/20. The law would not require the seller to hold the property indefinitely. But you need to speak to an attorney to get involved now as if they sell the shed to someone else, you will have difficulty getting damages or the shed back.

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina