North Carolina  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 7:00 pm

My aunt received a check from her ex husband from his death she is in a nursing home and I don't know how this happened but my other aunt that looks after her lives in same town goes to store for her exc. anyway my aunt was gonna give my aunt power of attorney of her so she could be in charge of her finances with the check before my aunt got to the nursing home to talk to her about everything she somehow signed the check over to someone that works at nursing home what can my family do about this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search