North Carolina  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/11, 11:28 am

The executor of my fathers will is refusing to speak with me. How do I have him removed for misconduct?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search