North Carolina  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/12, 6:02 pm

I am the executor of my mother's estate and she died with no insurance and owing alot more than she has. She owed more on her house than it is worth. Can I sign my portion of her home over to my brother before the estate is finalized? Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search