North Carolina  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/11, 7:55 am

My father died several years ago. I am an only child. He has no surviving siblings. How do I deal with his will? I don't have money to hire an attornet, nor do I have a credit card for a "deposit".

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search