North Carolina  |  Workers Comp

Stressed out - what can be done?

I am the Administrator of 4 companies here in the Charlotte, NC area. I am maxed out by the Companies President, his constant drinking, yelling, screaming and doing nothing about the people who steal company property, people who cheat on expenses, cheat the company on time, use the company credit cards like they were their own.

The stress of trying to balance the accounting books, make collections and keep vendors happy while I try to maintain enough money in the accounts to meet the $35,000 - $40,000 pay roll every two weeks along with 3 different audits this year has maxed me out.

I don't even want to go to work in the morning. I don't sleep well at nights and the constant anxiety of not knowing rather the company owner is going to drain the accounts tomorrow and leave me to answer to vendors is overwhelming. Plus taking care of Human resources where my decisions are constantly over ridden when someone complains to the boss just places the anxiety level over the top.

What can be done or what suggestions do you have

Thank you