Legal Question in Consumer Law in Ohio

I bought a new lawn mower which came in box stating engine was 158cc, when opened engine is 140cc. called company, was told they used wrong boxes. what is my recourse. class action suit??

Asked on 4/04/13, 8:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A better option would be to contact the company's legal department and make a formal monetary demand. Ask for the difference between the amount you would have paid for the larger engine versus the smaller engine.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/13, 6:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now