Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/03/13, 10:36 pm

My 18-year-old brother stole my $250 iPod. He still has it but he lives with my parents and they are doing nothing. What should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search