Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 5:24 pm

I was falsely charged with disorderly conduct in a township. I had my dates mixed and missed court. When I showed again, I was told that because I didn't show the officer was unavailable and found guilty. I later found that the truth was there was the accusing officer no longer worked for them. Can I have this conviction set aside.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search