Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/16/10, 7:12 am

A friend of mine was arrested in Ohio on a domestic violence charge, but he gave the police a false name and birth date. He now lives in Michigan and is incarcerated there for unrelated charges. Ohio knows that he lied about his name and is sending the jail in Michigan his photo to confirm their suspisions. I think he also has a failur to appear in Ohio, under the false name. My question is: Will Ohio come and get him for lying about his name? Or is the crime not "bad enough" for them to spend all the money on the extradition?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search