Ohio  |  Discrimination Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/01/12, 1:25 pm

Where can I get help with my adult dyslexia. How can I get money to help or pay for it,they all help kids not adults. I was tested by BVR of Ohio.I need help with my spelling to get a good job.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search