Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/24/11, 10:15 am

I am the biological father and the mother passed. I been caring for son now he has inherited some money but I need guardianship for him to receive. what is this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search