Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

My daughter is getting a divorce in Ohio, for domestic violence. Six months after leaving her husband, she met and moved in with another man. She's now pregnant. Her lawyer has told her they'll have to delay the final divorce date until after the baby is born. Since she hasn't even talked to her husband on the phone (only through the lawyers) since November 2008, both she and him agree it's not his baby. So why the wait? Baby is due 12/23.

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

I also don't understand why there is a wait on the divorce. You need to ask this attorney to actually explain it to you further. I am curious what his reasons are and if there is any legal backing to them.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in anyway that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

www.theguinnlawfirm.com

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio