Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/13, 10:28 am

I want to name my mother as power of attorney for my 16 yr old son. He is going to live with her for now and send him to school & take to doctors etc. I am a single mom and I have researched form HB 279 and know about the form. After completing the form and having our signatures notarized do I have to do anything else? Does it have to be filed with clerk of courts? His father has no parental rights. Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search