Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/25/00, 4:44 pm

parental abandonment

i am the residential parent of my child and my x-wife

hasn't come around in over a year, how long does she

have to stay away from her child before she loses any

parental rights towards her? (abandonment?)


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search