Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/11/13, 5:19 pm

I share custody with my husband of our daughter and recently found out I'm pregnant with our second child. We are planning on separating and I want to know am I allowed to move to another state without my husband's permission or knowledge?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search