Ohio  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/08, 12:37 am

Discharge of a Felon in Ohio

My employees work on site for my customers. My customer just found out that my employee had a felony 7 years ago. They would like to have him removed. He works in Ohio. Can I reassign him to another postition that is not equal?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search