Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Ohio

about 3 years ago I went to a hospital telling them I have a lump on my right testticole .an letting them know I went on line and looked in to what it may be.i told every doctor that seen me that day I think I have testicole cancer. after a hand exam, alltrua sound ,an doctors asking if It was a sexual V, D .{no}she comes in an said they can't seem to fill, see or find anything wrong with my testticoles .I new they didn't care ,after ten hours I was given the your ok talk. but to go see some one u can pay for,was the tone. today I know 100% that I have cancer.what should I do to make them start carrying .for the truth over the money.

Howard Mishkind Mishkind Law Firm Co. L.P.A.

If you have been recently diagnosed with testicular cancer and it can be proven that the lump was there and was in fact cancer then you have a claim. I would be happy to talk to you about the facts but you need to act quickly as there is a 4 year statute of repose that will prevent you from filing a lawsuit, even if you just discovered the cancer within a 1 year period. If it has been more than 1 year since you were diagnosed, it is too late.

Call if you would like to discuss or email me directly at hmishkind@mishkindlaw.com

Howard Mishkind 216-595-1900

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Ohio