Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

I am on SSI, I was in a car accident on Dec. 20 and I am being sued. I have no assets at all and I cannot afford an attorney. What can I do?

Asked on 8/15/12, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio