Ohio  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/02/08, 9:56 pm

Partician lawsuite

I was named executor and trustee of my fathers estate. He owned as a sole proprietor 216 apartment units all put in a living trust which is suppose to be distributed to his heirs (4) including myself. No one can agree on how the properties should be run, nor agree on a sale. Is a partician lawsuit the only answer? My husband made a written offer to buy which 2 siblings refused and 1 accepted. The Trust attorney said I could not force the sale because it is not arms length.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search