Ohio  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/08/04, 1:19 pm

Quick Claim Deeds

In my divorce I was awarded the marital property without any arguement. I thought my attorney filed the quick claim deed but he did not. Now i'm ready to sell my house and found out my ex still has his name on the deed along with mine. What is the correct why to fill out and file it when no money is changing hands? Should I just enter 0 in the dollar amount on the form? And where do I go to file it?The county auidtors office?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search