Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Oregon

I need a lady to sign a full reconveyance on a piece of land that we paid off to her and her sister. She is not signing for whatever reason. What should I do legally to get this done?

Asked on 7/09/13, 7:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meek Daniel W. Meek
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File a quiet title action in court.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 12:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Oregon

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88403 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now