Pakistan  |  Veterans Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/03/12, 9:21 pm

my wife by birth is indian national .I am a pakistani national married her in 1978.Her father passedaway in india in 2008 (Indian national).Is she entitled to get her shares from her father.We are muslim by birth.Please advise will be grateful to you.

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/04/12, 4:30 pm by Adnan Bashir

yes, she is entitled to get her shares from her father party. international laws protect ur rights too.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

A B Choudry Law Firm F-8 Markaz , Islamabad, Pakistan Islamabad, 44000

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search