Legal Question in Consumer Law in Pennsylvania

I let a person test drive a motorcycle, and not the engine is about to blow up, as if he road it really hard on his drive. Can i file a lawsuit against him?

Asked on 6/02/12, 11:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Solomon Law Office of Andrew A. Solomon
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

First, because you gave this permission to drive your motorcycle, he normally would not be responsible for a mechanical problem that has developed. The only alternative you have is to prove that he somehow abused the cycle while riding it. Unless you have a witness to this or an expert report from a motorcycle mechanic, you don't have much of a case.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/12, 9:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now