Legal Question in Disability Law in Pennsylvania

I was leaving a bar last year and as hit on the head by a 2/4 was in a coma for 3 weeks and lost the use of my left leg was out for 3 months got better and had a clearance from the hospital to return to work went back to work was there for 3 to 4 months work was low so they laided some of us of every one was called back to work except me and they just hired 3 new guys and never called me back to work do I have a case against the company and I have been calling my general foreman if there is any work and he tells me not yet but a co worker told me about the new hires

CHARLES WEINER Law Office of Charles Weiner

Further facts will need to be developed to determine whether you were subjected discrimination. However, you have asserted sufficient facts to suggest that you should consult with a lawyer experienced in employment/discrimination matters. Best wishes.

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Pennsylvania