Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/15/11, 5:19 pm

Im getting calls from a collection agency saying that if I do not pay a debt (which I stated I do not owe) it will be sent to my local county court. When I ask where can I send a letter to get a debt validation letter, I was told I could not get an address... what do I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search