Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/14/13, 9:51 am

Ex-fiance sued me for $13,000 after I broke off engagement.

Court placed lien on my property.

Tried to refinance for a much lower interest rate but bank says he has to sign off to subordinate the lien.

Is there any way around this?

Would bankruptcy help?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search