Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/13, 1:35 pm

If a judegement is passed against you in civil court for an unreturned enagagement ring, can the person take your car and personal property for payment if you have no funds?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search