Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 6:00 pm

If judgement is rendered, in civil case where I owe $4500. to a computer company, because I did not appear, how can the "company" actually recoup it's loss if I have no money and no real property?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search