Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/16/12, 7:36 am

Hello if I were to sue a friend for a loan ($225) that I gave them two months ago and want to take them to small claims court can I also recover missed wages, gas, tolls, mileage, lawyers fees. When I lent this person money I took it to them and I also work form home in the evening so I also lost two hours of work taking them the money as well. The person is saying I never lent them the money and I have no contract or I.O.U will I win

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search