Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

my 52 yr old male friend was sexually assaulted by his grandfather is there anything he can do

Asked on 8/25/13, 12:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Kenny Law Offices of Thomas D. Kenny, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Well the key is when did it happen? But call the police and they will tell you if they are willing to press charges with the District Attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 12:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now