Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

can a married person take checks, sign them and use them out of the spouses personal checking account if that person's name is not on the acct?

Asked on 3/15/12, 7:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No. You don't get to do this just because you are married if you are not on the account unless you hold a valid power of attorney or guardianship.

Read more
3/16/12, 6:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88177 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now