Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

Question i just had a search warrant take place. On the search warrant it PaCC 4120 identity theft. They took computers my printer some other papers. What should i do next i wasnt home and a officer told my mom to call them in a week cause officer would be on vaction. Is this a matter that can be stopped from going further if i was to come clean and pay back the things or is this gonna be all out hell from here on. The victim states they recieved a collection about a bill and persued it from there.

Asked on 5/11/13, 8:58 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need a lawyer without question.

Not sure what you were involved with but this could certainly expose you to fraud charges and severe penalties.

Call me if you like


Read more
5/11/13, 9:45 am
Charles A. Pascal, Jr. Law Office of Charles A. Pascal, Jr.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Don't say anything to the police. Hire an attorney asap.

Read more
5/11/13, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88283 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now