Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Pennsylvania

My name is jessica and i'm 26. I work for a well-known bank. I have a co-worker that hasn't been fond of me since i started working there. She makes sarcastic remarks from my clothes to what i eat. She recently discovered that i'm a lesbian and met my girlfriend at an after work get together. Since then she's been treating me more horribly and even made remarks about gay people towards me. It's to the point where i don't like going to work in fear of what she's going to say next. What should i do, or what can i do about this issue if there is anything i can?

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer

I would consider reporting her to your supervisor or manager. If that does not work you might be able to bring about a lawsuit against the bank for allowing you to be placed in such a hostile work environment. .

To know for sure if this is possible, I would need more information about your case. Please feel free to contact my office if you would like to talk more about this matter, at mnk@legalphilly.com

Michael Kotik attorney at law, serving Pennsylvania and New Jersey residents.

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Pennsylvania