Pennsylvania  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/12/13, 5:48 am

Please can you help not sure if I have a case, I had to go to the hospital for a blood test for a DUI and I NEEDED to use the restroom so BAD ... the nurses and the cop would not let me so I could not hold it any longer ( need to say more) I feel my rights were violated ... were they? I cant get over how I was treated now I am so depresssed and all I do is cry . Is there any lawyer that would help me will this case.............

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search