Pennsylvania  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/02/04, 9:08 pm

Non-Traffic Citation/Summons -- Underage Drinking ...

I was recently given a non-traffic citation/summons in the State of Pennsylvania for ''purchase, consumption, possession or transportation of liquor or malt or brewed beverages.'' As an underage college student I blew a breathalyzer of 0.07. What is the severity of this citation? I feel horrible about it, however, many people seem to think its not a problem at all.

How do I handle this citation? Do I plead guilty and pay the associated fine ... if so how much of this remains on my permanent record, as I would like to apply to medical school? Or do I find a lawyer and attempt to get this reduced? I would like to take the fastest and easiest course of action. Do I go speak with a judge? I will be given no help solving this from my parents so I need to find all the information I can. Any help would be appreciated.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search