Pennsylvania  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/22/12, 5:10 pm

If a husband becomes mentally unstable and needs to be put in a home can the nursing home take his house while his wife is still living there?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search