Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I have a 16 year old daughter who's father has gotten out of prison a little over a year ago. He is paying one of his other children child support and i have asked him nicely to help me but he refuses. I have another daughter to a different man who is not in our life and if I were to sue my 16 year old's dad for child support would i have to try to get it from my other daughter's father?

Asked on 7/19/11, 2:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No. They are two different cases. So filing for a hearing in one case does NOT require you to file in the other.


Read more
Answered on 7/20/11, 6:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now