Pennsylvania  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/24/08, 11:35 am

child custody

live in pa. need of pro bono att, was referred to mid penn legal and read there page and it says they do child custody cases but they dont, where do i go from here?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search